Work with us!
Designbyhart Pottery Studio is an exciting and creative place to work! We are a family-owned pottery studio in Huntsville, AL. We offer unique experiences in clay and paint your own pottery. We have workshops, classes, open studio, camps, and walk-ins available. We are a safe space for our community to come together to create.
Check out our application here.
Studio Assistant Job Description
Hours: Tues-Wed: 1-6 pm, Friday-Saturday 2-7 pm
Assisting customers with questions, purchases, reservations etc. Other duties include cleaning, organizing inventory, restocking, and assisting with various programs and parties.
* Be at least 18 years of age
* Enjoy working with adults and children.
* Be self-motivated, good at multi-tasking, and able to handle a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
* Have a warm, engaging, and positive personality.
* Be able to clearly communicate with customers and staff members.
* Always go above and beyond with service and teamwork.
* Be able to work year-round. This is not a seasonal job.
Summer Camp Instructor Job Description
Hours: Wed-Friday 9 am to 2 pm
Assist with teaching camps including prepping, instructing, and clean-up.
Ensure the safety and enjoyment of each camper.
Help instill a calm, creative, and inclusive learning environment.
*Have experience working with kids ages 6-12
*Be dependable and have reliable transportation
*Must be kind and compassionate.
Experience with arts and crafts preferred.
Hours: Thursday and Friday 3:30 to 9 pm
Saturday 1-9 pm
Create, plan, and execute parties at the studio including but not limited to GNO, Trivia, Potty Mouth Pottery, Tarot night, Painting with Animals, birthday parties and more.
*Be available to work evenings and weekends.
*Love having fun and helping others have fun.
*Be able to work with minimal supervision.
*Be reliable and have dependable transportation.
Knowledge of arts/crafts/current trends preferred.